WIN! WIN! WIN! -DEADLINE EXTENDED – APRIL 30th!!! Remember you MUST follow all instructions in order to qualify (Don’t worry; they are super easy). Good luck!
I Am. I Can. I Do. by Celebrity Fitness Trainer Kacy Duke. This is the follow-up to the popular workout book Show It Love. Kacy has trained some of the world’s most elite entertainers such as Denzel Washington, Julianne Moore, Maxwell, Gwen Stefani and Samuel L. Jackson, to name a few.
One lucky person will snag the sensational I Am. I Can. I Do. workout DVD and join the list of radically fabulous bodies! (Check out the DVD trailer below).
For a chance to win I Am. I Can. I Do.: (a) You must subscribe to The Socialite Design, (b) correctly answer the following questions, (c) and for one extra entry “Like” Kacy Duke Fitness on Facebook by April 30, 2011 (HINT: The answers to the questions can be found on The Socialite Design and KacyDukeFitness.com by clicking the underlined key words in each question.) It’s the easiest open book test ever!) Use the contact form at the end of this post to transmit the correct answers to me. Persons who score a Perfect 2 and follow the other directions will be entered into a drawing. Only one person can win! Good luck!
The Radically Fabulous Workout Sweepstakes Pop Quiz
- What is the name of the Cinematographer who filmed I Am. I Can. I Do.?
- What chain of fitness clubs did Kacy Duke co-found?
Now that you’ve answered the questions, subscribe to The Socialite Design, and for one extra entry “Like” Kacy Duke Fitness by clicking here.
1. In order to qualify to win you must: (a) Subscribe to The Socialite Design, (b) answer both questions correctly, (c) and for one extra entry “Like” Kacy Duke Fitness by April 13, 2011 at 11:59pm est.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. You cannot win more than once within a 60-day period. You can enter both of the current April sweepstakes, but you canNOT win both prizes.
4. Its my game and my rules, so I reserve the right to cancel the contest at any time or extend entry dates. Yep, just like on the playground.
5. If you gave birth to me or are married to the person who gave birth to me or gave birth to the person who gave birth to me, you aren’t eligible to win. Sorry Mom & Grandma, but in the off chance that you happen to win I don’t want any “No fair; that’s yo mama drama!”
6. Contest ends on April 30, 2011 at 11:59pm est.
7. The drawing will be conducted by Fort Greene SNAP on or around May 4, 2011. The winner will be announced on The Socialite Design soon after the name is drawn. Since you must be a subscriber to claim the prize that means you’ll be notified via email immediately after I post the name of the lucky person!
8. The prize includes the workout DVD I Am. I Can. I Do. It does NOT include personal training sessions with Kacy Duke. If you want personal training sessions that is possible…for a few extra bucks.
9. To SUBSCRIBE look in the upper right hand corner, type your email address in the designated slot & click “Sign me up!” Then check your inbox (and spam folder) for the confirmation email. Once you confirm, you’re in and on your way to exciting adventures and possibly winning a super hot workout DVD!
♥♥♥A HUGE thanx to my RADICALLY FABULOUS SPONSORS! ♥♥♥
Few have affected the rhythm of the fitness industry as strongly as international fitness consultant and personal trainer, Kacy Duke. Named the city’s top workout guru by Allure magazine and the best trainer in New York by New York Magazine, her shining spirit and dedication inspires devoted followers the world over to empower themselves for positive change. Kacy has developed some of the most innovative fitness programs for health clubs and corporations in North America, Japan and throughout Europe. She is a co-founder and currently a consultant for Equinox Fitness Clubs.
Through a variety of programs that combine physical as well as mental stimulation, Kacy’s ideas have dictated the ever-changing dynamics of the fitness industry, attracting all types of people from celebrities and politicians to housewives and high-ranking business executives. This “ultra hip fitness maven” has been named to The New York Times “Exercise Video’s New Hot Bodies” list. No matter what you call her, Kacy’s magnetic personality, explosive style and respected commentary on fitness, healthy eating, video review and fashion continue to propel her to the forefront of the current fitness trend.
The Fort Greene SNAP’s mission is to provide low and moderate income residents, in and near Fort Greene, access to gainful employment, further education, and quality health care by offering programs in technology, entrepreneurship and life skills.
USE THE FORM BELOW TO ENTER THE DRAWING. PLEASE LIST YOUR ANSWERS IN PROPER ORDER ACCORDING TO THE QUESTIONS AND DOUBLE CHECK THEM BEFORE SUBMITTING. THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS!